How to Sell Your Home With COVID-19 Corona Virus Pandemic.
Can Your Home Sell With COVID-19 Going On? You’re not alone in asking this question…
YES! Oh yes your home can sell in this market! On any day in the Houston, Spring, Woodlands, and Tomball areas, people are looking for a house to buy. Yesterday, I secured a contract for a home I had listed just 48 hours earlier! And it’s under contract above the listing price. We have a few weeks to go until closing and today everything looks good.
What Does a Realtor Like Jennifer Bartlow Do for a Home Seller?
As a Realtor, my job working for you to help sell your home in the Houston and Northwest Houston Area is to:
- Advise you on how to prepare your home to attract buyers and help buyers see your house as their next home,
- Price your home right when it’s listed,
- Describe and market the home properly,
- Quickly get your home for sale in front of buyers and agents,
- Leverage the team and influence of RE/MAX Elite Properties,
- Follow-up rapidly, and
- Negotiate for you!
If you’re choosing a home selling Realtor(R), it is more important at this time to choose the right agent. Be sure to ask the tough questions to discover how an agent will work for you. I shared a list of home sellers’ questions that you might consider asking before you choose a real estate agent.
(If you currently have a real estate agent, this post is not intended as a solicitation for your listing or to serve as your buyer’s agent.)
Want to know how I would evaluate, price, list, market, and work to sell your home?
Reasons why Houston’s real estate market is always active and has picked up:
- Confidence in the Houston area economy (even at a time when so many people are still feeling pain from the COVID-19 impact),
- Companies still transfer employees every year,
- People move back to Houston to be near family,
- Young professionals move here knowing that the big Houston Metro Area is more likely to have job opportunities in any economy, and
- Family situations change — need more space, retired and downsizing, first-time home buyers.
Can Your Home Sell in a Pandemic? Yes it can!